Subject: Re: Flash works great, but I have still a question...
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2003-07-12

F. Andres wrote:
> Hi!
>
> First of all thanks for the great work everyone in this project
> provides. The original Archos Firmware is a joke if you compare it to
> the Rockboxx Power.
> I flashed my AJR20 and everything seems to be fine!
>
> For your curiosity : The Hardware Mask Value at my is, or was when
> checked, 0x0302 (what the hell is that?)

I flashed my JBR20 last night also (had the same hardware mask BTW), and
it's working great - no problems with USB, startup, etc. I DL'ed and
updated to the July 12 build (using the supplied win32 tools) and the
update went without a hitch also. I'd just like to say thanks again for
all the work on the flash code, and rockbox itself of course. It just
keeps getting better...