Subject: Re: minor problem after Flash = nobody checking the patch tracker
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-13

--- idc-dragon_at_gmx.de wrote:
> > here is my trouble with flashing : the Debug /
> view Runtime option doesn't
> > works anymore (keep growing :) )
>
> Just had a look, you're right. Another missing
> initialization, I guess,
> probably the original firmware normally resets the
> value before Rockbox gets its
> turn.

It probably has nothing to do with running the flashed
version. The elapsed run time code is full of bugs,
including a missing reset when the charger is
inserted. I already had one patch applied that fixed
some stuff there and I have a second one pending
(#766552).

Is anyone checking the patch tracker?????

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com