Subject: dynamic playlist reset?
From: svante t (svante_at_demonbox.com)
Date: 2003-07-13

Hi all,
I miss a function for handling the new super cool dynamic playlist
function: resetting the playlist. I cant figure out how to do this
except rebooting...

Also, wouldnt it be possible to make the writing of files easier, for
example two panes, one for keyboard, one for placing of the file with
a directory structure, tree or submenu style. Writing playlist files
is today so complicated that I tend to just wait and do it on my
computer instead. It shouldnt have to be that way. Cant give more
detailed suggestions though...

OK,
thats it for now,
thanks a lot for the flashing function, finally we're running an
Archos without any Archos software!!

/svante