Subject: Re: dynamic playlist reset?

Re: dynamic playlist reset?

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:16:18 +0200

svante t wrote:

> Hi all,
> I miss a function for handling the new super cool dynamic playlist
> function: resetting the playlist. I cant figure out how to do this
> except rebooting..

If you use to run with the "Resume = Ask" setting you can force the
Dynamic Playlist Feature to start from clear by pressing "Off" to stop
playing, then "On" to trigger the "Resume" question and answer "No".

This is strictly to answer your question, not to mean that a simple
"Clear playlist" in the "Playlist options" would not be simpler!... 8-)

--
Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France