Subject: Dynamic playlists' progress messages when inserting small lists or directories
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-07-14

Hardeep,
I think you should start to display the progress messages at 10 files
and not at 0. When inserting or queuing small lists or directories
(smaller than 10 tracks) the 0 tracks message gives the impression that
the operation has failed. You might either suppress this display
completely (the operation is usually fast) or display it with the actual
number of files queued. Maybe this last display is already shown but in
this case I really have no time to see it.

Cheers. Jean.

--
Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France