Subject: RE: Resume behavior
From: Tim Elliott (
Date: 2003-07-14

I'm confused. I was thinking selecting insert (Step 7) took you out of
the browse menu. That's what you are doing in step 8. After I'm done
creating a dynamic playlist, I usually go to the F2 quick menu and press
<< twice to reshuffle everything (Thanks to Hardeep for the tip).

I still wish Rockbox would return to WPS itself in case I forget.