Subject: Re: First red LED death
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2003-07-14 schrieb am 14.07.03 15:02:03:
> Hello,
> I noted a while ago that this Red LED death problem seems to be a FAQ, yet
> I had never seen it.... Until yesterday.

Same here, but on a AJB20. I flashed my AJB20 on Saturday. This
sunday morning the unit locked in mid play (while I was driving,
couldn't look at the screen). Forcing it off by holding the
off-button worked. Resume continues where it was supposed to.
After the lock I set the Anti-Skip buffer to 2 seconds. I had one loss of
sound 15 minutes later from which the unit recovered after skipping a few
tracks. For the rest of aprox 3 hours playing time there were no problems.
These were the first "real" problems I had in the last few months.

Some more info:
I used the CVS that was supplied with the firmware-flashing zip file.
It's an unmodified JBR20 that is filled almost completely.

Nur bei WEB.DE Testsieger FreeMail testen und damit 1 qm Regenwald
schuetzen. Jetzt anmelden und mithelfen!