Subject: Re: Rockbox in Flash doesn't work for FM :-)
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-07-14

Did I happen to mention that the HD was also having problems when I flashed it,
hence me having really nothing to lose by doing it.

Also, Archos themselves aren't losing anything from this. Product replacement
plans from best buy don't affect the relationship with the product maker at
all. In fact, Best Buy actually makes money from them :-)

-Justin