Subject: Re: Help please! Rockbox work with this? It is a multimedia unit?

Re: Help please! Rockbox work with this? It is a multimedia unit?

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:55:35 -0700

Okay, I think I understand the difference. The FMR has FM built in,
right? I want this for listening to my audiobooks at work, which is
why I want to use Rockbox on it, for its wonderful "resume" feature.
You really want to start right where you left off in a book. I'm not
into music, so the FM part isn't important to me. Actually I like
talk radio, so I wish they made one that was AM!

I do appreciate the comparative pricing for the Jukebox 20 GB...

Is it hard to install/use Rockbox? Would a very non-techie person be
able to do it???? (o:

Sharon