Subject: Re: Help please! Rockbox work with this? It is a multimedia unit?

Re: Help please! Rockbox work with this? It is a multimedia unit?

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:13:58 -0700

Goodness, the more I learn, the more I don't know! Is this Li-ion a
rechargeable battery? What does it mean you "couldn't change" it?

That brings up another question, though....since I listen at work,
and I can't mess around with changing batteries unless they go dead
during a break, is there such a thing as an external battery pack
that would work? I have been using an iRiver CD player and it has
rechargeable batteries in it, and has a very nice feature of an
external device that holds 2 AA batteries that you can use when the
internal ones die. It just takes a second to plug it in and it's
great. Unfortunately, the iRiver is having trouble, hence my look
into the Archos. Is there any kind of comparable battery pack that
would work on the Archos if it went dead at work?

Thanks for all the wonderful helpful comments!

Sharon