Subject: Plugin API Request

Plugin API Request

From: <jerome_at_geekrox.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:53:10 -0700

I believe this was briefly covered initially wrt Bookmarking. Though could we
still have an api for fetching the currently playing mp3 struct? Why do I want
it? Well I'd like to convert my favorites code to a plugin, and the code needs
to know the currently playing mp3 file in order to store it in a favorites
playlist.

sorry if this has been covered and there is a way to do this already. If this
is the case, then could somebody fill me in on the solution?

thanks,
--jk