Subject: Re: Help please! Another question - boomboxes

Re: Help please! Another question - boomboxes

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:19:53 -0700

Thank you, Scott....I do believe that is a very good idea re the 10
GB unit; that's plenty big enough to hold books. I like the free
shipping at Amazon, too... (o:

Still would like an external battery unit if there is such a thing,
though, since the batteries are evidently difficult to change in
these devices....any such power supplies available?

Since most of you here are so skilled in devices and sound files, I'd
like to get an MP3 boombox that will play MP3s also. There are a lot
of portable players, but I want a boombox that doesn't require
headsets. Does anyone here have experience with any that you could
recommend (or UNrecommend)???

Thanks again for so much wonderful information and help.... (o:

Sharon