Subject: Re: Help please! Another question - boomboxes
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-07-15

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:51:21 -0400, TP Diffenbach wrote:
> Quoting Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>:
>

>> Since most of you here are so skilled in devices and sound files, I'd
>> like to get an MP3 boombox that will play MP3s also. There are a lot
>> of portable players, but I want a boombox that doesn't require
>> headsets. Does anyone here have experience with any that you could
>> recommend (or UNrecommend)???
>>
> Why not just plug a set of speakers, or a regular boombox, into the
> Archos out?

That would work, but sometimes I want something that I can just "Grab and
Go" with. That's why I like my Sony ZS-X3CP boombox anyway. I didn't
have a boombox when I bought it, and there are precious few that have any
sort of mic or line input when I was looking. Besides it looks so cool
and alien, and just blows people's minds when I bring it to a party and it
plays all night on a single CD. :)

Chris