Subject: RE: Help please! Rockbox work with this? It is a multimedia unit?
From: Sharon (sharon25_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-07-15

Thanks for that heads-up about USB 1.1 vs. 2, Andreas....I do have
2.0. I wouldn't anticipate it being a big problem though. Even with
the 10GB model I think I might get I should be able to put a whole
lot of hours of listening on there, so the transfer process wouldn't
be all that frequent to worry about the speed even if I did have to
use the 1.1...

Sharon