Subject: RE: Flashing for FM released
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer_at_gci.com)
Date: 2003-07-15

idc-dragon [ aka Jörg ] writes:
> I brought the recorder package to the same sourcecode state,
> for the people not having flashed yet:
> [...]
> The latest plugin API change made the "old" plugins
> incompatible. So I've included the full set with the
> packages.

I've reflashed from release2 to todays version, and everything
seems to be running just fine. I haven't beaten it up yet, but
plan on doing so soon enough -- although a quick run through
a handfull of the plugins shows everything working just fine.

FWIW, from power-off to sound playing takes about 10 seconds,
but that includes parsing an 11000-line playlist. Yes, I have
that many MP3s and corresponding CD's. This is still much
better than anything that Archos has ever released.

  • application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s