Subject: Re: Flashing for FM released
From: Stephen Ball (
Date: 2003-07-15

Forgot to tell you my flash info

Flash: M=BF D=D6

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 11:03 PM
Subject: Flashing for FM released

today I've got an FM from a friend and tried my flash stuff on it. I had the
changed bootloader (different F1 checking) and the FM images prepared
already. It worked right away, like I haven't expected any difficulties.

So I can release a tested package for the FM now (with today's build), it is

I brought the recorder package to the same sourcecode state, for the people
not having flashed yet:

Be _extra_ shure you use the right one for you model, the plugin can't test
The latest plugin API change made the "old" plugins incompatible. So I've
included the full set with the packages.

I've updated the documentation a bit, it's included or available here

Tha ATA init code is Björn's more recent "slow and certain" flavour, the
check for "ajbrec.ajz" is still in. So don't be upset if you can't reproduce
a 3
seconds boot, rather have 6 or so. This is subject of further optimization.

Practice safe flashing,

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++