Subject: RE: Flashing for FM released
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-07-15

> Help... I am following the instructions but when pressing play on the
> rockbox_flash.rock file, I get Error: No Image ???

Did you use the other plugin, firmware_flash.rock, beforehand? In other
words: Have you already flashed the complete firmware with the 2 images, now
running Rockbox from flash? Maybe you skipped a chapter in the instructions.

The rockbox_flash plugin is only for updating the second image. Your error
message tells it didn't find that second image.

Jörg