Subject: Re: Music preferences
From: ajf (
Date: 2003-07-15

I use my Archos JB mostly as a recorder, and to listen to Audiobooks. I
play music only occasionally.

Speaking strictly for myself, I read this list in order to keep up with new
and improved features in Rockbox, and there is already too much traffic for
me to follow it all. I would not want to see discussions of musical (or
even audiobook) preferences here. There are plenty of other places for