Subject: Re: Flashing my FM killed it :(
Date: 2003-07-15

> sadly it looks as I'm the first one who killed his fm by flashing
> rockbox.
> Flashing itself was ok, it even verified ok. (Yes I used the firmware
> for fm)
> But I cannot start the box anymore (even with F1 pressed)
> Pressing On spins up the disk, and the green LED turns on, but that's it.

Oh, I'm shocked, too. Plus I don't understand, if the verify was OK. I hope
you have transferred your backup firmware to a PC. Can you send me that, I'd
like to find out if yours is somehow different.

Worst case, are you capable to do the serial and UART boot mod?

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++