Subject: Re: Re: Flashing my FM killed it :(
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-07-15

Quoting "Dr. Joel Blaiberg" <joel.blaiberg_at_verizon.net>:

> Other small problems I've noticed:
> 1. F1 no longer brings up Settings menu in WPS screen
> 2. Info screen does not show correct amount of space left on HD (mine currently

1. Cannot duplicate; F1 brings up menu in WPS and dir browser, as expected.
2. My Free disk space shows as 32.0 GB (total 55.7GB) both of which are correct; it is notable that the disk was NOT formatted by MS-Windows but with a copy of mkdosfs compiled for MS Windows, but is written to (and read from) by MS Windows 2000. I understand there are problems with the way that MS Windows wrtes the free disk space value to the disk, and this is most likely unrelated to flashing.

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!