Subject: !!!!Don't flash FM with mask 0x0504!!!! Re: Flashing my FM killed it :(
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-07-15

> I attached my firmware backup files, maybe they are useful.

The unit I had was mask 0x0304, versus yours is mask 0x0504. Maybe there's
something strange about it, I really hope we find out. The rest of the files
are the same, boot rom and flash content. It should have worked, at least the
safety image.

So I'd like to issue a big warning for FM users with hardware mask 0x0504,
please don't flash yours for the time being! If you already did and
succeeded,
please post here.

Jörg