Subject: FMR usb cable
Date: 2003-07-15

I've been poking around looking for a replacement cable with a reasonable price and have yet to find it. The unusual side is a mini-a connector from what I can tell. I found what turned out to be a mini-b connector that looks very similar, but doesn't work. If anyone knows of a source for and A,mini-a I'd love to know. I'd also love to know if that is, in fact, the type of cable it is if you have better info than I do. Thanks.