Subject: Re: Rockbox Charging?
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-07-16

I think I have a linked problem, when I charge my ajbr20 with rockbox,
when rockbox reported full battery, I can restart it under the original
firmware and continue to charge a couple of hours before the original
firmware reported that cells are fully charged...
I test the usage, it is longer when I charge it with original firmware
than rockbox...
Is Rockbox report charged battery too early ?