Subject: Flashed RockBox canges chrging behaviour?
From: Paul van der Heu (pvdh_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: 2003-07-16

I noticed that since I flashed rockbox the charging algorhythm seems to have changed.. First off I have trickle and deep off so AFAIK when I am using the archos with adaptor attached it should be constantly charging.. However it doesn't do that..

If I leave it alone it does notcharge at all, just drains the battery. when I restart the archos and boot into archos FW charging starts again, if I then reboot into Rockbox charging resumes as well..

Also I noticed that at least whilc trickle charging the Archos I get a lot of drop outs and skips during play and also I loose more frames when recording. I will have to do some more testing to find out what exactly happens, but that 'll take a while..