Subject: Re: Flashed RockBox canges chrging behaviour?
From: roland (
Date: 2003-07-16

regarding charging: yes - same for me.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul van der Heu" <>
To: "rockbox" <>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 7:27 PM
Subject: Flashed RockBox canges chrging behaviour?

> I noticed that since I flashed rockbox the charging algorhythm seems to have changed.. First off I have trickle and deep off so
AFAIK when I am using the archos with adaptor attached it should be constantly charging.. However it doesn't do that..
> If I leave it alone it does notcharge at all, just drains the battery. when I restart the archos and boot into archos FW charging
starts again, if I then reboot into Rockbox charging resumes as well..
> Also I noticed that at least whilc trickle charging the Archos I get a lot of drop outs and skips during play and also I loose
more frames when recording. I will have to do some more testing to find out what exactly happens, but that 'll take a while..