Subject: RE: new FAQ entry: digital I/O not working
From: Matthew P. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2003-07-11

Sorry this is so late - I've been having trouble with email.

Are the SCMS settings hardware or software related? I know in the original
hardware, it had to be manually turned off, but since I did it before I
loaded Rockbox, I didn't know if it was a sticky setting in the hardware or
not.

If this will be an issue with Rockbox, it might be a good idea to put the
SCMS info into the faq.

OTOH, since so many people use this resource for general Archos info,
perhaps putting it in anyway might be a good idea.

Thx
Matt