Subject: Updated Bookmark Release
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-07-17

Well, it's been over a month, so I figure a new update to the bookmark release
should be done. Again, thanks to Henrik for his excellent additions to this
release. He's taken bookmarking beyond my meager skills.

As always you can download the patch at:

And you can download the precompiled binaries at:

If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, send me a mail at:
rockbox_dev <at> samuraipanda <dot> com.

Here are the changes for this build:
01. Added Henrik's patch to handle dynamic playlists.
02. Added "Recent Only - Yes" and "Recent Only - Ask"
    to the Autobookmark menu.
03. Fixed minor bug when loading settings for bookmarks.
04. Took over the F3 button to bring up the MRB menu
    (I'm just way too lazy to push more then one button
    to access the MRB list :-)). The original code is
    still there if you want to remove my two added lines.
05. Includes Henrik's patch to fix issue where browsing
    deeply into the menus can cause a crash when playing
    a file from the MRB.
06. Updated to the 2003-07-16 CVS