Subject: An other battery issue with flashed rockbox
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-07-17

Yesterday, my battery were fully discharged, I plug my archos jbr20
flashed with rockbox 20030714 cvs I get hd error -31... after 2 or 3
infructuous reboot ( with -31 error ) it start and charge battery... I
think battery level was enought hight ( after few seconds of charge ) to
start hd...
This morning, I look at my jb, but battery are not fully charged, the
battery indicator stable and the plug symbol on. I decide to reboot with
the original firmware to complete the charge, I get an hd error -32 on
shutdown !
After rebooting with the original fmw, the battery level indicate 41%
and the charge continue.
I hope it can help to find out the pb...
My configuration is really basic : no hardware mod, original hd,
original charger....