Subject: Re: RE: Flashing for FM released
From: anmelden (anmelden_at_oleco.net)
Date: 2003-07-17

too complicated?
1. put descramble.exe (win32 folder), uclpack.exe (win32 folder) from the flash_rec.zip and the desired ajbrec.ajz into one folder.
2. save the following as "convert.bat" or something
descramble ajbrec.ajz rockbox.bin
uclpack --2e --best rockbox.bin rockbox.ucl
del rockbox.bin
pause
3. Double Click on convert.bat

that's it

(we could even write something so that ajbrec.ajz gets automatically downloaded or whatever....)