From: foswald (foswald_at_gmx.at)
Date: 2003-07-17

Hi all,

First of all: Rockbox is the best, what could happened to a jukebox. I
like to congratulate everybody, who works on that projekt.
But now enough of praising. ;)

Did you ever think about using a forum instead of this mailing list? I
don't want to offend you, but it not that confortable always reading all
of that mails. There are just to many of them. If there was a forum, you
can "just" read along the topic, you interested in and donate a reply.
But with that mailing-list, it is not possible for me to go through the
topics. I just don't have the time to do so.

Greetings
banGser