RE: Forum vs. Mailinglist

From: Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:41:45 -0400

The archives are online at http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/

Pick whatever month you want and you'll get a list of messages. You can
search for keywords with the site's search function, it will also look
through the archived messages.

I actually prefer the mail-list format myself - I'd rather the messages
came to me directly than for me to have to go somewhere to get them.

-Chuck