From: Chuck Urwiler (
Date: 2003-07-17

The archives are online at

Pick whatever month you want and you'll get a list of messages. You can
search for keywords with the site's search function, it will also look
through the archived messages.

I actually prefer the mail-list format myself - I'd rather the messages
came to me directly than for me to have to go somewhere to get them.