From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-17

foswald wrote:
> Did you ever think about using a forum instead of this mailing list?

This has already been discussed a few times. Most prefer the mailing
list (me too). For those who don't like it, there's also a newsgroup
(mapped to the mailing list), at

I don't use it myself, I think you have to subscribe to the mailing list
to be able to post, but you could simply filter your mails for rockbox,
throw them away and just read the newsgroup.

Andreas Stemmer