Subject: Re: The Rockbox Desktop Tool - a proposal
From: Bill Napier (napier_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-07-17

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:04:43 +0200, mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net> said:
> As it must be multi-platform, what's about starting a java project ?
> The only thing is that I think rockbox will not be accessible
> directly by usb because it's only recognized as an USB hd and
> rockbox entered in passive mode when plugged on USB...

How about a web application that runs on the Archos? We could port
apache to run under RockBox, and add mod_perl to do all the
configuration. We could then run IP over USB to access the
webserver. I think it sounds like a good idea.

tounge firmly in cheek

sub u{return$_ unless/[a-z]/;$r=f(w(t($_)-$o));$o=t($_);$r};sub t{ord(shift)-
$z};sub f{chr($z+@_[0])};sub w{$v=shift;return$v-26 if $v>=26;return 26+$v
if$v<0;$v};$o=1;$z=0141;$q=\"kewp pcqjqul aevg nnpzdu\\nhhweiz\@ocdro.qeq\\n\";
print join('',map(u,split//,$q));