Subject: Re: error accessing playlist control file
From: Chris Hoekstra (
Date: 2003-07-17

I continued to have this problem even with todays (7/17) daily build!
Here is what I did to get resume working again, for those who might
still have a problem:

In the .rockbox directory, I deleted both the 0 byte .queue file and the
0 byte .playlist_control file. After I deleted these 2 files, the
resume started working again. Of course I had to find my place once
again in my audio book for a fresh .playlist_control file to be created.

Just wanted to document my findings...
Chris H.