Subject: Re: The Rockbox Desktop Tool - a proposal
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-07-17

I got that far, then there were quite a lot of changes being made in the
config area, not least including the ability to save your current config.
This had the effect of need a re-write almost every day.

This coupled with an increase in workload, and a general lack of feedback
(good or bad) resulted in it being left alone.

The source code is available to download on the same page if anyone feels
the urge.....