Subject: Re: The Rockbox Desktop Tool - a proposal

Re: The Rockbox Desktop Tool - a proposal

From: Mark Bright <Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:42:04 +0100

http://www.mark-and-amanda-bright.co.uk/Misc/Rockbox/RockConfig.htm

I got that far, then there were quite a lot of changes being made in the
config area, not least including the ability to save your current config.
This had the effect of need a re-write almost every day.

This coupled with an increase in workload, and a general lack of feedback
(good or bad) resulted in it being left alone.

The source code is available to download on the same page if anyone feels
the urge.....

Mark