Subject: Re: roadmap to player flashing
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-07-17

> >>One more: I have a flashable player. :)
> >
> > OK, looks like you're the ideal developer candidate to bring this
> forward!
> > Hello Rockbox community, please give Magnus a welcome applause!
>
> Not so sure about that, as I haven't done the serial mod or anything. :)
> While the actual serial mod on the player might be within my
> capability, I have no experience in making something like the RS232
> converter.

It would be a big help already if you could port my 2 plugins to the player.
The Windows simulator didn't work for me. Just comment out the erazing and
programming code(!), then give it an MMI suitable for the small screen. One of
the plugins is checked in, I'll gladly give you the other one after some
polishing.

Jörg