From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-07-17

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Chris Houghten stated:
> I also prefer the mailing list.. I just keep recceiving the mail while at
> work, and look at the ones that look interesting, but I usually wait til i
> am offline sitting on my sofa with my laptop to browse through the bulk of
> them. I like to do most of my mail reading offline.

Likewise; and also, moving to a forum would penalise those with good
mail clients for the sake of those without. Speaking as someone with a
good mail client, that's not good. :)

--
`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the