Subject: Re: features
From: scott (
Date: 2003-07-18

if we did it could give us incentive to do it. don't want archos to show us up...

i always thought the rockbox: no archos: no ones were interesting. bookmarks, for example, aren't
on either, but they made it to the features page. probably because we're expecting them to get
commited soon, but still interesting.