Subject: hd error during recharge
From: Scrambler (
Date: 2003-07-18

I'm using CVS 030605 build. I plugged my Jukebox
Studio 20 in for recharging, while it was off. It
displayed it was charging. It was charging for about 6
hours. Then I looked at it, and it said HD Error in
the window and the hard drive was spinning. After
unplugging it, the HD was still spinning and didn't
shut down until I gave up about 20 seconds and turned
it off. Everything was all fine after turning it back

I guess this has to do with the firmware, since it
wasn't running while it was charging. Has anyone else
seen this happen?

Do you Yahoo!?