Subject: Re: Charging screen, Re: An other battery issue with flashed rockbox
From: Henrik Backe (backe_at_swipnet.se)
Date: 2003-07-18

> Anyway, I've committed a beta charging screen now. It comes up when
plugging
> in while the unit is off, pausing the boot process before the disk is
> initialized. (Should fix the deep discharge problem.) Pressing On
continues the
> boot, as well as plugging USB. Removing the plug during that screen will
shut
> the unit off.
>
> Jörg

There is a small problem when pressing ON to continue the boot.
The "Any" key is pressed when getting to the resume function and
resume=ask actually becaomes resume=no.

Just change the line

if (button == BUTTON_ON)

if (button == (BUTTON_ON | BUTTON_REL))

in charging_screen() and this problem is fixed.

.../Henrik