Subject: Re: Charging screen, Re: An other battery issue with flashed rockbox
Date: 2003-07-18

> > Anyway, I've committed a beta charging screen now. It comes up when
> plugging
> > in while the unit is off, pausing the boot process before the disk is
> > initialized. (Should fix the deep discharge problem.) Pressing On
> continues the
> > boot, as well as plugging USB. Removing the plug during that screen will
> shut
> > the unit off.

> There is a small problem when pressing ON to continue the boot.
> The "Any" key is pressed when getting to the resume function and
> resume=ask actually becaomes resume=no.

Aha, thanks for the hint. I'm not using the ask feature of resume, so I
overlooked it. Like I wrote for the cvs comment, it's likely to be buggy ;-)

I will commit your fix in the evening, together with a little charging
animation I did. My inner child carried me away...
What we should rather do is to give some information while charging, like
are we still charging, what's the current percentage, how long until full, etc.
Dunno if it's possible to query/calculate such values.

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++