Subject: cue-sheet support
From: Markus (ma.sa_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-07-19

Bought a recorder 20 last week, installed rockbox: f a n t a s t i c.
Now i have to convert my hundreds of CDs to mp3 (using EAC
www.exactaudiocopy.de and lame).
EAC creates cuesheets, but rockbox doesn't read them . I know there have
been same discussions on that, but as far as I can see, no gapless sound
reproduction is possible if the tracks have no pause between them . And it
seems not even the --gapless option of lame does what it is supposed to do.
(http://www.geocities.com/nyaochi2000/lame/cuesheet/) and
http://www.geocities.com/nyaochi2000/lame/gapless/index.html.

So once again, could someone please....?

Markus

ROCKBOX IS GREAT !!