Subject: Possible problems with the new Bookmark release
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-07-18

I installed the new bookmark release on my FMR and have noted some potential
problems from the previous release.

First, it cleared all my parameters, something the previous one didn't do when
I installed it over the conventional RockBox.

Second, WPS failed to update. I had nothing but the battery and volume
indication. I think this happened after a power up resume (not bookmark) but
I'm not sure. I turned it on, put it in my pocket and when I took it out
later the screen was blank. I haven't been able to reproduce this one.

Third, there have been two failures to resume on power up. Resume is set to
"ask". I can't make it repeat but it has happened twice in the last 24 hours.

I hadn't experienced any bugs in the previous release so the problem is
probably in the new code.

John

---
John De Armond