Subject: Re: Possible problems with the new Bookmark release
From: Vincent Kargatis (kargatis_at_kargatron.net)
Date: 2003-07-18

From: "Neon John" <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
> First, it cleared all my parameters, something the previous one didn't
do when
> I installed it over the conventional RockBox.

I've seen this before this latest version. Don't know the reason.

> Second, WPS failed to update. I had nothing but the battery and
volume
> indication.

This is not new - I've seen this before too, though in totally
unpredictable situations. Hasn't happened frequently enough for me to
worry about - switching tracks seems to clear it up.

--
Vincent Kargatis
np: Ralf Wehowsky & Kevin Drumm - "Case B3"  ("Cases")