From: scott (
Date: 2003-07-18

> BTW: What about splitting "rockbox"-ML into "rockbox-devel" and "rockbox-users"?

but how would users' questions ever get answered if they're on a list with ONLY users? do you
really think the developers would bother checking a list where 80% of the questions are answered
in the FAQ? OTOH, developers wouldn't need to see those kinds of questions ever again, so you
might be on to something after all ;-). maybe we should split into 'rockbox-dev' and

> BTW/2: renaming the IRC link to "Chat" and describing what irc IS and how to use that could help
> some less advanced users,too.

go ahead and write one up then, if people like it it'll get posted.

> regards
> roland

Do you Yahoo!?