Subject: Re: Possible problems with the new Bookmark release

Re: Possible problems with the new Bookmark release

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:28:29 -0800

What is it with you people? There are no bugs in my code! :-).

The settings issue is something I've seen before. I'm not sure if I'm doing
something wrong, but the problem only exhibits itself the first time after the
when the new firmware is loaded, so I haven't looked into it. One difference
is that the bookmark code is writing to additional memory, so that may erase
other firmware's memory settings.

Not sure about the WPS issue. I'll look into it a bit more.

Resume is a different part of the code, so I don't think any of the
bookmarking code should affect it. When you said failure, what do you mean?

Two other things spring to mind, first you're using an FM Recorder (I assume
you mean FMR). I can't actually test with that model as I have a recoder 20.
 Officially I don't support that model (or the players) because of this, but
I'll look over the code again and compare it to CVS. The other thing is that
my bookmark releases are bleeding edge, so something may have been introduced
to the latest CVS by another developer. The fun of changing code :-).

Ben