Subject: Re: Compiling the Simulator on Mac OS X

Re: Compiling the Simulator on Mac OS X

From: svante t <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:47:35 +0200

Roland,
unfortunately I dont think its possible to have both Apples port and
the original at the same time... Fink tells me there's a conflict
between them, which means I have to uninstall Apples version first
and then install the other. Seem stupid to me that Apple wouldnt
include those files?
Maybe I can browse the original XFree CVS and see if they come with
their version.

/Svante