Subject: Re: Compiling the Simulator on Mac OS X
From: svante t (svante_at_demonbox.com)
Date: 2003-07-19

Roland,
unfortunately I dont think its possible to have both Apples port and
the original at the same time... Fink tells me there's a conflict
between them, which means I have to uninstall Apples version first
and then install the other. Seem stupid to me that Apple wouldnt
include those files?
Maybe I can browse the original XFree CVS and see if they come with
their version.

/Svante