From: Marc Tricou (Marc.Tricou_at_xi-quadrat.de)
Date: 2003-07-19

Hi,

If found the best way for me is reading the newsgroup via gmane.org. But
unfortunately i have to be subscribed to the mailing list to post messsages
into the newsgroup.
I know you made this to prevent spamming but for me this is quite bad
because i don't want to get all those mails all the time. My filter kills
them but still my system is always showing new mails etc. just because of
the rockbox list. :-(

Would there be a way to go only the newsgroup way without getting mails?

bye,
Marc

--
www.dj-quarc.de
The intuitive MP3 organization for Winamp