Subject: RE: Create UCL out of the bleeding edge build - me wrote a program ;)
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2003-07-19

This program works great! Thanks

I found a good place on my hard drive for the program and ran it. It
created the .ucl file without any problem. I connected my Archos and
copied the file. Then I thought it would be easier to put the program
on my Archos hard drive so I could just plug, update, and unplug. The
only problem with this is leaving "ajbrec.ajz" on the hard drive.

Could you have the program rename it to "ajbrec.ajz_" so it's not auto
rolo'd by Rockbox?

Thanks,
Tim