Subject: Re: The Rockbox Desktop Tool - a proposal
From: Wesley Simon (wsimon_at_lsil.com)
Date: 2003-07-18

I would love to have an interface like this. I'd like to see something
that everyone can use also. I would like to see some platform
independence built into such a project. I'd like to see it work on
Linux, OS X, and (I don't know why exactly) Windows. I've been pretty
dedicated to Linux for the last 8 or 9 years until I picked up a 12"
powerbook a few months ago. Solaris would be nice...anyone considering
writing archos usb drivers for Solaris?????

Wesley Simon